The Stone Moth is offering Canadian beauty brands including organic and vegan beauty products. Most of the beauty skin care brands are curated products derived from all-natural homegrown or collected ingredients and bottled in small batches.
Beauty for Women
- Saltspring Soapworks is a complete line of natural handmade soaps as well as skin, hair, and body care products—all rich in organic ingredients and natural botanicals.
- Hudson Soap Co is a line of natural bath and body products such as cold process soaps, body oils, lotions, masks, and deodorants.
- Sḵwálwen Botanicals
honours cultural plant knowledge, Indigenous science and self-care rituals in a skincare experience grounded in the natural world.
- Lavami of Calgary offers gentle soaps, mask, creams, and deodorants.
- Boreal Folk Apothecary is handcrafted natural skincare goods made from wild botanicals while foraging in their wilderness lab.
- Smithers’ Nature’s Essence creates soaking salts and scrubs, body mists, facial oils, and lip balms.
- Incredibly appealing scented soaps by Rosco Emmit as well as bubble bath salts.
- Hemptation of Kelowna offers hemp infused skin care products such as body butters and moisturizers, lip balms, shampoo bars, oils, and charcoal facial cleansing bars.
- Laughing Lichen from the Yukon makes face creams and scrubs, healing oils and salves, bath salts, and lip balms.
- Hipbees is mindful and practical skincare infused with hemp, honey and terpenes.
Beauty for Men
- Peregrine Supply is a grooming line of beard balms and oils, soaps, pre and aftershaves, toners, colognes, hair cream, and moustache waxes made in BC.
- Saltspring Soapworks offers shave soap, beard oils, and soap.
- Last Swab, the world’s first reusable cotton swab!
- Bam Brushes has bamboo tooth brushes, charcoal tooth polish and copper tongue scrapers.
- Iris Hartverk is a line of hand tooled hair and body brushes and we carry the nail brush, and a variety of body scrub brushes for wet or dry brushing.