Let us help you curate Canadian designed and made goods for your home!
We offer lighting options, textiles, rugs, candles, bathware, ceramics, home décor items, as well as art and stationary from Canadian companies.
We occasionally do provide collections from Europe such as linen bedding, wool rugs, and hand made brushes are not readily found in Canada.
- Linen bath towels, throws, and tea towels from Canadian designer Le Fil Rouge Textiles of Vancouver.
- Beautiful fair trade sari blankets from Soul Stem of Abbotsford.
- Hand stamped pillows from Toronto’s Nipa Gandhi.
- Wool pillows and rugs by Cashmere Crafts.
- Beautiful hand loomed wool blankets from A White Nest of New Brunswick.
- MacAusland’s Woollen Mills wool lap blanket is the perfect addition to any room in your home.
- Linen bedding (duvets, shams, sheets) from Europe.
- Wool floor poufs and rugs from Wander Wild Imports.
Candles & Incense
- ‘Designer’ soy candles for your home from Hollow Tree are heavenly.
- Sea Luxe of Crescent Beach makes natural soy candles in 4 scents in a beautiful ceramic vessel.
- Salt Spring Island Candles soy candles in tins are uniquely named.
- Pure bees wax candles from Salt Spring Island’s Bees Wax Works are 100% pure bees wax.
- Apricot and coconut wax candles by You + Me Candles.
- Incense sticks hand rolled by Leftover Hippies Incense.
- Scented soy candles by A White Nest.
- Sweet grass braids and smudge sticks seasonally available.
- Minimal and modern sharing bowls, cups and vessels, and plant grow pots by Barter Design of Roberts Creek BC.
- Monashee Pottery of Revelstoke has bright coloured coffee and espresso mugs, plant pots, and hanging planters.
- Tina Vidak of Calgary does a beautiful white with gold line of mugs, incense holders and plant pots.
- Russell Hackney of Vancouver’s line is minimalistic and includes mugs, canisters, and cream jugs.
- Cedarwood Ceramics creates mugs, bowls, and tea sets.
- Susan Clay-Smith of Smithers makes coffee and espresso mugs etched with a mountain bike.
- Local Art & Soul Pottery makes our Stone Moth coffee mugs.
- Vancouver Island’s Sandy Harquail creates cups, mugs, steins, bowls and tea dishes.
- Arundel Studios paints whimsical animals on her bowls and mugs.
Baskets & Bowls & Boxes
- Hand woven baskets of willow, cedar, bulrush, and birch from Willow Bender of Smithers.
- Rope baskets in all shapes and sizes from Vancouver’s Coastal Craftworks.
- Delicate wood burl bowls from the talented wood worker Neno Catania.
- We have a collection of waxed canvas storage bins in a variety of sizes by Watershed Wax Co of Squamish.
- Little tin boxes by Firefly Notes using vintage images and resin.
- And you will find wooden bowls and boxes as well as baskets made by locals in the shop.
Art & Stationary
- Local artist Sarah Northcott lino prints of the Bulkley Valley.
- Kristin Charleton takes blurry photos that make you look twice.
- Montana Stoffels of Smithers paints playful looking farm animals.
- Prints and cards created by Matt Osborn of MOWA.
- Wrapping paper and cards by Sarah Hammond Studio of Vancouver.
- Fun loving cards by Dogwood Press of Victoria.
- Cards, prints, and notebooks by Danielle of Hello Yellow Canary.
- Gotamago of Toronto is a great line of cards and prints.
- Wilder of Rossland adds wood or rocks to each card.
- Wild Life Illustrations does cards based on living the life in BC.
- Hazelton local Leslie Barnwell has a line of watercolour cards as well as photos on cards.
- Newfolk & Cabin create a beautiful line of cards for any occasion.
- Smithers’ own Caitlin Ambery prints her painting as greeting cards.
- Bailee Johnson sketches a great Smithers card.
- Kim of Twigs & Pine paints adorable animals for cards and prints in watercolours.
- Local gal Rooted in Wonder makes a card for any occasion.
- Cards and prints by Jess Olsen are delightful watercolours.
- Original paintings by Joanne Stoffels.
- Hand painted canvas floor mats by Pia Heer and Simone Groth.
- Selection of hand forged metal hooks, dinner bells, belt buckles, fire pokers from Cloverdale Forge.
- Hooks, s-hooks, fire pokers, steak flippers, towel and toilet paper holders by local Black Mountain Forge.
- Wood block lamps with 3 different light modes by Loft Creative of Calgary.
- East Van Light of Vancouver creates beautiful wood base light fixtures on dimmers.
For the Kids
- Wood blocks, DIY kits, masks, rattles, and necklaces from Toronto’s Fidoodle!
- Baby rattles, stroller toys, and music boxes from Mimi and Moo are too sweet for words!
- ‘Book of Awe’ by Smithers’ Natasha Tessier.
- ‘Grey’s Journey’ of a whale by Lydia Millet.
At the Stone Moth there will be a variety of ever changing home goods are wares and if you are ever searching for a specific piece for your home, don’t hesitate to ask!