Let us help you curate Canadian designed and made goods for your home!
We offer lighting options, textiles, rugs, candles, bathware, ceramics, home décor items, as well as art and stationary from Canadian companies.
We occasionally do provide collections from Europe such as linen bedding, wool rugs, and hand made brushes are not readily found in Canada.
- Linen bath towels, throws, and tea towels from Canadian designer Le Fil Rouge Textiles of Vancouver.
- Hand stamped pillows from Toronto’s Nipa Gandhi.
- Wool pillows and rugs by Cashmere Crafts.
- Beautiful hand loomed wool blankets from A White Nest of New Brunswick.
- MacAusland’s Woollen Mills wool lap blanket is the perfect addition to any room in your home.
- Wool pillows and rugs from Mumo of Toronto.
- African mudcloth and linen pillows by Blackstrap & Co.
- Linen bedding (duvets, shams, sheets) from Europe.
- Icelandic sheepskins in natural white and browns.
Candles & Incense & Essential Oils
- Inspired by the forests of the Pacific Northwest and handcrafted in small batches, these coconut wax candles for your home from Hollow Tree are heavenly.
- Ceramic diffusers and a line of pure essential oils by Vitruvi of Vancouver.
- Pure bees wax candles from Salt Spring Island’s Bees Wax Works are 100% pure bees wax.
- Candles in tins by Rosco Emmit.
- Incense sticks hand rolled by Leftover Hippies Incense.
- Scented soy candles by A White Nest.
- Coconut wax candles by Buck Naked Co.
- Intention candles by Tiny Ritual come with a Quartz crystal at the bottom of each candle.
- Blended essential oils by Lutska of Victoria.
- Small batch and hand poured bees wax candles by Joseph Henry 1895.
- Sweet grass braids and sage smudge sticks seasonally available.
- Functional pottery by Keramikk makes gorgeous mugs, wine cups and travel mugs for those on the go!
- My Lil Shop creates the sweetest heart mugs that we can’t keep in stock!
- Minimal and modern sharing bowls, cups and vessels, and plant grow pots by Barter Design of Roberts Creek BC.
- Monashee Pottery of Revelstoke has bright coloured coffee and espresso mugs, plant pots, and hanging planters.
- Jen Johnson Stoneware creates artist but functional ceramics.
- Speckled mugs, tumblers, and bowls by Toni Losey.
- Russell Hackney of Vancouver’s line is minimalistic and includes mugs, tumblers, bowls, canisters, tea pots, and cream jugs.
- Handmade ceramic mugs by Rock Paper Poison feel like home.
- Natures Imprint of Montreal tempts you with imprints of plants on all ceramic pieces.
Baskets & Bowls & Boxes
- Hand woven baskets of willow, cedar, bulrush, and birch from Willow Bender of Smithers.
- Rope baskets in all shapes and sizes from Vancouver’s Coastal Craftworks.
- Delicate wood burl bowls from the talented wood worker Neno Catania.
- We have a collection of waxed canvas storage bins in a variety of sizes by Watershed Wax Co of Squamish.
- Little tin boxes by Firefly Notes using vintage images and resin.
- And you will find wooden bowls and boxes as well as baskets made by locals in the shop.
Art & Stationary
- Local artist Sarah Northcott lino prints and art of the Bulkley Valley.
- Kristin Charleton takes blurry photos that make you look twice.
- Montana Stoffels of Smithers paints playful looking farm animals.
- Wrapping paper and cards by Sarah Hammond Studio of Vancouver.
- Fun loving cards by Dogwood Press of Victoria.
- Cards, prints, and notebooks by Danielle of Hello Yellow Canary.
- Gotamago of Toronto is a great line of cards and prints.
- Wild Life Illustrations does cards based on living the life in BC.
- Hazelton local Leslie Barnwell has a line of watercolour cards as well as photos on cards.
- Newfolk & Cabin create a beautiful line of cards for any occasion.
- Smithers’ own Caitlin Ambery prints her painting as greeting cards.
- Local gal Rooted in Wonder makes a card for any occasion.
- Cards and prints by Jess Olsen are delightful watercolours.
- Smithers local Perry Rath cards and poem book.
- Watercolour botanicals and wildlife by Coral Barclay of Cowichan Bay.
- Selection of hand forged metal hooks, dinner bells, belt buckles, fire pokers from Cloverdale Forge.
- Hooks, s-hooks, fire pokers, steak flippers, towel and toilet paper holders by local Black Mountain Forge.
- Wood block lamps with 3 different light modes by Loft Creative of Calgary.
- East Van Light of Vancouver creates beautiful wood base light fixtures on dimmers.
For the Kids
- Canadian maple wood plates for kids treats by Timber Child.
- Upcycled wool hand puppets by Cate & Levi of Toronto are fun for all ages.
- Wood blocks, DIY kits, masks, rattles, and necklaces from Toronto’s Fidoodle!
- Baby rattles, stroller toys, and music boxes from Mimi and Moo are too sweet for words!
At the Stone Moth there will be a variety of ever changing home goods are wares and if you are ever searching for a specific piece for your home, don’t hesitate to ask!