Let us help you curate Canadian designed and made goods for your home!
We offer lighting options, textiles, rugs, candles, bathware, ceramics, home décor items, as well as art and stationary from Canadian companies.
We occasionally do provide collections from Europe such as linen bedding, wool rugs, and hand made brushes are not readily found in Canada.
- Linen bath towels, throws, and tea towels from Canadian designer Le Fil Rouge Textiles of Vancouver.
- Wool pillows and rugs by Cashmere Crafts.
- Beautiful hand loomed wool blankets from A White Nest of New Brunswick.
- MacAusland’s Woollen Mills wool lap blanket is the perfect addition to any room in your home.
- Wool rugs from Mumo of Toronto.
- African mud cloth and linen pillows by Blackstrap & Co.
- Linen bedding (duvets, shams, sheets) from Europe.
- Icelandic sheepskins in natural, white, and brown.
Candles & Incense & Essential Oils
- Inspired by the forests of the Pacific Northwest and handcrafted in small batches, these coconut wax candles for your home from Hollow Tree are heavenly.
- Ceramic diffusers and a line of pure essential oils by Vitruvi of Vancouver.
- Pure bees wax candles from Salt Spring Island’s Bees Wax Works are 100% pure bees wax.
- Candles in tins by Rosco Emmit.
- Incense sticks hand rolled by Leftover Hippies Incense.
- Scented soy candles by A White Nest.
- Intention candles by Tiny Ritual come with a Quartz crystal at the bottom of each candle.
- Small batch and hand poured bees wax candles by Joseph Henry 1895.
- Sweet grass braids and sage smudge sticks seasonally available.
- Functional pottery by Keramikk makes gorgeous mugs, wine cups, bowls, plates, and travel mugs for those on the go!
- Minimal and modern sharing bowls, cups and vessels, plates, and plant grow pots by Barter Design of Roberts Creek BC.
- Monashee Pottery of Revelstoke has bright coloured coffee and espresso mugs, bowls, plates, plant pots, and hanging planters.
- Jen Johnson Stoneware creates functional ceramics and we carry mugs, bowls and baskets.
- Speckled mugs, tumblers, bowls, and plates in shades of spring time by Toni Losey.
- Russell Hackney of Vancouver’s line is minimalistic and includes mugs, tumblers, bowls, canisters, tea pots, and cream jugs.
- Handmade glazed ceramic mugs by Aloe & Salt feel like home.
- Natures Imprint of Montreal tempts you with imprints of plants on all ceramic pieces such as jewelry bowls, cheese platters, spoon rests, plates, bowls, serving trays, and coasters.
- Glazed mugs, bowls and plates by Caitlin Andrews Ceramics of Northern Ontario.
- Hand painted botanical themed mugs by Kendra Shaw Ceramics.
Baskets & Bowls & Boxes
- Hand woven baskets of willow, cedar, bulrush, and birch from Willow Bender of Smithers.
- Rope baskets in all shapes and sizes from Vancouver’s Coastal Craftworks.
- Delicate wood burl bowls from the talented wood worker Neno Catania.
- We have a collection of waxed canvas storage bins in a variety of sizes by Watershed Wax Co of Squamish.
- And you will find wooden bowls, boxes, and cutting boards as well as baskets made by locals in the shop.
Art & Stationary
- Wrapping paper and cards by Sarah Hammond Studio of Vancouver.
- Fun loving cards by Dogwood Press of Victoria.
- Cards, prints, and notebooks by Linden Paper.
- Gotamago of Toronto is a great line of cards and prints.
- Wild Life Illustrations does cards and a great colouring book based on living the life in BC.
- Newfolk & Cabin create a beautiful line of cards for any occasion.
- Smithers’ own Caitlin Ambery prints her painting as well as greeting cards.
- Cards and prints by Jess Olsen are delightful watercolours.
- Smithers local Perry Rath cards.
- Watercolour botanicals and wildlife by Coral Barclay of Cowichan Bay.
- Adorable cards made with paper creatures by Flaunt Cards of Vancouver.
- Selection of hand forged metal hooks, dinner bells, belt buckles, fire pokers from Cloverdale Forge.
- Hooks and s-hooks by local Black Mountain Forge.
- Wood block lamps with 3 different light modes by Loft Creative of Calgary.
- East Van Light of Vancouver creates beautiful wood base light fixtures on dimmers.
For the Kids
- Canadian maple wood plates for kids treats by Timber Child.
- Upcycled wool hand puppets by Cate & Levi of Toronto are fun for all ages.
- Baby rattles, stroller toys, and music boxes from Mimi and Moo are too sweet for words!
At the Stone Moth there will be a variety of ever changing home goods are wares and if you are ever searching for a specific piece for your home, don’t hesitate to ask!