The Stone Moth has a wide selection of beautiful hand crafted Canadian jewelry. There are an assortment of custom made rings, necklaces, cuffs, bracelets, and earrings, in gold, brass, silver, ceramic, leather, precious gem jewelry. All of the jewelry lines in the shop have been crafted by some of Canada’s most talented artists.
Sterling Silver Jewelry
- Beautifully hand crafted rings, cuffs, necklaces, chokers, and earrings by Kelowna’s Le Lou Ula.
- Romantic wax seal pendants by Plum & Posey of Nova Scotia are wonderful gifts.
- Earrings and rings made by hand by Joanne Lovett are practical for everyday.
- An assortment of silver and gold rings by Whistler’s Miriam de Langley are simple yet elegant.
- Earrings, bracelets, and necklaces from Nicole Bigg of Nelson BC are stamped with a design on each side.
- Silver and brass necklaces by Union Jewelry.
- Silver necklaces, ring and earrings, and rose and yellow gold rings by Ebony & Sparrow.
- Stacking rings by Loops Jewelry.
Leather Bracelets & Cuffs
- Woven pewter with reindeer leather bracelets by Simply Sami of Pemberton.
- Leather cuffs for him and her by Branded Creed of Manitoba.
- Divina Deneuvo creates a leather wrap finished off with a key.
Brass Earrings & Jewelry
- MLKANHNY designs rings, necklaces, collars, cuffs, and earrings made of brass.
- Cute line of earrings and necklaces by Kelowna’s Ugly Bunny line.
Beads & Stones
- First Nation beaded earrings made locally in Hazelton BC.
- Custom made vintage beads and bobbles by Sancha Jewerly of Vancouver.
- Jewelry from Prince Rupert’s Gretel Designs offers beaded earrings, bracelets and necklaces.
- Crystals and stone earrings by Blue Trimble Designs.
- Antler bone earrings made by the youngster Parker Jo’s Tyne Treasures.
- Wood and resin necklaces from Spruce Spark Studios.
- Wood earrings and necklaces by Ugly Bunny.
- Lazor cut hand painted earrings and necklaces by Birch Street Studios
- Cufflinks and rings made by recycled skateboard decks by SKRAP.
- 2nd Shot is a Orangeville ON company taking recycled skateboards and making into one of a kind watches for ladies and men!