The Stone Moth has a wide selection of beautiful hand crafted Canadian jewelry. There are an assortment of custom made rings, necklaces, cuffs, bracelets, and earrings, in gold, brass, silver, ceramic, leather, precious gem jewelry. All of the jewelry lines in the shop have been crafted by some of Canada’s most talented artists.
- Romantic wax seal pendants by Plum & Posey of Nova Scotia are wonderful gifts.
- Earrings and rings made by hand by Joanne Lovett are practical for everyday.
- Earrings and necklaces from Nicole Bigg of Nelson BC are stamped with a design on each side.
- Silver necklaces, earrings, and rose and yellow gold rings by Ebony & Sparrow.
- Beautiful hand crafted rings, necklaces, and earrings by Naked Sage Jewelry.
- Handmade earrings and necklaces by Gigi & Grace.
- Sterling silver rings and necklaces by Rauw Jewelry.
- Collection of earrings and rings in silver by Kat Cadegan.
- Kalika Jewelry creates one of a kind earrings, rings, and necklaces with precious stones.
- Jewelry from Gretel Designs offers sterling silver necklaces and earrings.
- Modern designed silver earrings and necklaces by Kari Woo.
Leather & Fur
- Woven pewter with reindeer leather bracelets by Simply Sami of Pemberton.
- Yukon’s husband and wife team of ae create fur jewelry.
- Leather earrings by Fulcrum Leather of Smithers.
- MLKANHNY designs rings, necklaces, hair pins, cuffs, and earrings made of brass.
- Brass and gem stone earrings and necklaces by Nelson’s Cat Designs are one of a kind!
Beads & Clay
- First Nation beaded earrings made locally in Hazelton BC.
- Polymer clay brass by The Studio at 249.
- Upcycled ukulele and guitar wood made into earrings and pendants by Mana Jewelry.
- Lazor cut hand painted earrings and necklaces by Birch Street Studios.