The Stone Moth has a wide selection of beautiful hand crafted Canadian jewelry. There are an assortment of custom made rings, necklaces, cuffs, bracelets, and earrings, in gold, brass, silver, ceramic, leather, precious gem jewelry. All of the jewelry lines in the shop have been crafted by some of Canada’s most talented artists.
- Romantic wax seal pendants by Plum & Posey of Nova Scotia are wonderful gifts.
- Earrings and rings made by hand by Joanne Lovett are practical for everyday.
- An assortment of silver and gold rings by Whistler’s Miriam de Langley are simple yet elegant.
- Earrings, bracelets, and necklaces from Nicole Bigg of Nelson BC are stamped with a design on each side.
- Silver necklaces, ring and earrings, and rose and yellow gold rings by Ebony & Sparrow.
- Beautiful hand crafted rings, necklaces, and earrings by Naked Sage Jewellry
Leather & Fur
- Woven pewter with reindeer leather bracelets by Simply Sami of Pemberton.
- Yukon’s husband and wife team of ae create fur jewellry.
- Leather cuffs for him and her by Branded Creed of Manitoba.
- Divina Deneuvo creates a leather wrap finished off with a key.
- MLKANHNY designs rings, necklaces, collars, cuffs, and earrings made of brass.
- Brass and crystal earrings and necklaces by Nelson’s Cat Designs are one of a kind!
- Cute line of earrings and necklaces by Kelowna’s Ugly Bunny line.
- Polymer clay and brass earring and necklaces by Katorik.
Beads & Stones
- First Nation beaded earrings made locally in Hazelton BC.
- Jewelry from Gretel Designs offers beaded bracelets and sterling silver necklaces and earrings.
- Earrings and necklaces with precious stones by Naked Sage Jewerly.
- Upcycled ukulele and guitar wood made into earrings and pendants by Mana Jewelry.
- Wood earrings and necklaces by Ugly Bunny.
- Lazor cut hand painted earrings and necklaces by Birch Street Studios.