We know good food is essential to a good life and are happy to offer top quality Canadian and locally grown and made products as part of the market at the Stone Moth.
Teas & Coffee
- From Hazelton’s Mercedes Beans, we have created a Stone Moth Dark Roast Whole Bean Coffee!
- Wild natural teas hand forged by Laughing Lichen of the Yukon.
- Ginger tumeric tea and other Traditional Chinese Medicine healing remedies from Amoda Tea of Vancouver.
- Seasonal teas by Stir of the Bulkley Valley.
- The Stone Moth has partnered up with Donna’s Goodies and Mercedes Beans of Hazelton to produce a yummy espresso chocolate bar.
- Scrumptious chocolate bars from Solasta Chocolates of Vancouver.
- The Good Chocolatier dark chocolate bars.
- Fitzy’s Chocolate Bars and Minis are delicious.
- Raw organic vegan Zimt Chocolates in a variety of delicious flavours.
- Gourmet mustards by Smak Dab of Manitoba.
- Chutneys and spreads by Luv the Grub using unwanted fruits.
- Delicious preserves made in copper pots by Le Meadow’s Pantry.
- Scented honey from Mellifera Bees of lavender, lemon, vanilla, or cardamon.
- Flavoured salts from Vancouver Island Salts.
- Cordials and syrups from Squamish’s Frost Bites.
- Spring, summer, and winter spiced raw honey from Drizzle of Alberta.
- Cosman & Webb organic single forest maple syrup of Quebec.
- Birch syrup from Sweet Tree of Quensel.
- Telkwa’s Rudolph’s Pure Sausage meats made from scratch using fresh ingredients and no MSG, gluten or lactose.
- Hate plastic, we have Goldilocks Wraps made of beeswax for your storage needs.
- Cotton waxed and unwaxed bowl covers by the Edgy Moose.
- Organic Canadian wool dryer balls from Splat & Co.
- Fantastic laundry soap made in Smithers by 40 Below Sauce.
- For leather, we have a salve by Oakson Authentic for your belts, bags and shoes
- Toronto’s Fresca & Co wood, cast iron, and slate maintenance oil.
- You + Me offers several room sprays made of essential oils.
- Essential oils by Lutska of Victoria.
- Dish brushes by Sweden’s Iris Hartverk to do some cleaning for you!
- Pocket knives from Opinel of France is perfect in your picnic basket.
- Birch cutting boards by Moose Hill Farm of Smithers.