We know good food is essential to a good life and are happy to offer top quality Canadian and locally grown and made products as part of the market at the Stone Moth.
Teas & Coffee
- From Hazelton’s Mercedes Beans, we have created a Stone Moth Dark Roast Whole Bean Coffee!
- Organic teas blended in the Rockies by Naturel Teas.
- Ginger tumeric tea and other Traditional Chinese Medicine healing remedies from Amoda Tea of Vancouver.
- Seasonal teas by Stir of the Bulkley Valley.
- Raw organic vegan Zimt Chocolates in a variety of delicious flavours.
- Fabulously flavoured hot sauces by the Spice of Life.
- Delicious and naturally flavoured gourmet mustards by Smak Dab of Manitoba.
- Delicious preserves made in copper pots by Le Meadow’s Pantry.
- Scented honey from Mellifera Bees of lavender, lemon, fennel, or cardamon.
- Small batch gourmet sea salts from Vancouver Island Salts.
- Cordials and syrups from Squamish’s Frost Bites.
- Spring, summer, and winter spiced raw honey from Drizzle of Alberta.
- Cosman & Webb organic single forest maple syrup of Quebec.
- Herbs and spices such as Alder Pepper, Juniper, Fireweed Blossoms, Spruce Tip Salt by Laughing Lichen to garnish your meals.
- Hate plastic, we have Goldilocks Wraps made of beeswax for your storage needs.
- Cotton waxed and unwaxed bowl covers by Your Green Kitchen.
- Organic Canadian wool dryer balls from the Green Bean.
- Organic soap nuts for your laundry by Nature’s Supply.
- Natural olive oil soaps by Frances Savon de Marseille.
- Toronto’s Fresca & Co wood, cast iron, and slate maintenance oil.
- Pure essential oils by Vitruvi of Vancouver.
- Dish brushes by Sweden’s Iris Hartverk to do some cleaning for you!
- Pocket knives from Opinel of France is perfect in your picnic basket.
- Birch cutting boards by Moose Hill Farm of Smithers.
- Essential oils by Great Bear Rainforest in an assortment of tree scents.